PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
~My friend is going to be parting out his 2003 xr50. I just wanted to give everybody the heads and give people the opporunity to pm me if you are interested. Here is what is on the bike that's not stock: Stiffer fork springs, stiffer rear shock spring, black plastic, BBR handlebar kit, and an 88cc kit. I am not sure what he is going to keep and what's for sale at this moment but I will post more once info when I know. Also for sale is a used RC86 motor thats ported and polished with a new top end. It comes with a 4speed tranny, 20mm carb, air filter, and breather kit. It is still in the box that it was sent in from the previous owner and I was told that it makes 9Hp at the rear wheel. Like I said before, I will post pictures and more infomation when I get it. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brand of 88cc Kit

~The 88cc Kit is made by Takagawa and its the basic kit (Stage S?) and it has a high performance cam in it. Can somebody tell me how to post pictures on this thing? Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Prices and Figures....

~Ok this is the list and prices:

BBR Handlebar Kit - $100

Complete Front Forks - $125

Takegawa 88cc Kit w/ Race Cam - $250

FMF Exhaust - $100

Takegawa Hyper CDI - $50

Sprockets (15 Front, Stock Rear, Chain) - $20

Black Plastic - $40

BBR Skid Plate - $40

Stock Frame and Swingarm - $75

Stock Plastic - $45

Seat - $15

Front Wheel- ?

For any other parts pm....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.