PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PART OUT,Red Baron roller,ftp88,tb headTakegawa trans,

***PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING OR MESSAGING****

im parting my bike out due to never riding it. I DONT HAVE TO SELL so DO NOT lowball me unless you want to be ignored. im not a fan for paypal so transactions would most likely have to be money order and both parties would have proof of sale. look at my ratings and you will see im not a scummy turd.

THE FOLLOWING IS ALL THAT IS STILL AVAILABLE...

-red baron 12" front wheel,black with starcross tire. $90+shipping

-

-complete motor(WILL NOT PART) 625 +shipping

honda 50 block

bbr f.t.p 88 big bore kit

bbr d-comp cam

ported/polished

trail bikes race head

high lift rocker arms

heavy duty cam chain

takegawa 3 speed transmission

takegawa magnesium cover

takegawa kicker

red baron cam cover,black(not in pics)

carbon fiber ignition cover

I HAVE NEVER HAD A SINGLE PROBLEM WITH THIS MOTOR AND WILL MORE THAN LIKELY PUNCH MYSELF IN THE BALLS FOR POSTING THIS!

-red baron candy red frame with black sub frame powercoated $200 +ship

-2 brother big bore pipe,older fat can style $90+shipping

for a faster response email me or text

CONTACT INFO:

MattyT @ Tmail.com

or 7813082923

-

·
Registered
816 Posts
it the price on the frame the lowest u take or tell me what the lowest u take that way i dont low ball u lmfao

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
trtr013 said:
Oh Damn him. He needs sell me them speedforks. Didnt see the post. What'd u get for it?

"damn him?" I can see your posts too! haha

I got them for free. Matty said no one else was interested so I could just have them...

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
u got speed forks for free or the g1s? I was interested I just need a front end for my damn bike...actually I need a 12" street tire to fit a 1.6 rim and apparently besides a tt92 there arent any...so I need a tire and a front fork setup...fix the g1s and sell em to me...LMK how u fix them cause RB said they dont have nitrogen cartridges

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
trtr013 said:
u got speed forks for free or the g1s? I was interested I just need a front end for my damn bike...actually I need a 12" street tire to fit a 1.6 rim and apparently besides a tt92 there arent any...so I need a tire and a front fork setup...fix the g1s and sell em to me...LMK how u fix them cause RB said they dont have nitrogen cartridges

first off, BUMP LETS GET THESE PARTS SOLD!!!

I dont want to post too much in Mattys thread, but I've had g1's. I dont know what they said was in the right lower fork leg to you,

*but there is a gas cartridge. *I had to machine a part that was broke in mine to fix them. *The cartridge was in my hands.

I got these forks to throw on a bike for my little brother. They probably won't be going anywhere anytime soon sorry..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts