·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Throwing CRF70 plastic at it to see if I can have a rear fender that covers up a bit more.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I received my china crf50 plastic with the latest style rear fender. I am definitely going to continue down the road of putting the crf70 plastic on the CRF50 rear fender is just not enough tire covereage. Once I get it figured out I will buy some UFO/Acerbis plastics. All the CRF50 stuff will be put to use on the BBR super pro frame I bought a while back.

Trying to keep the bike ride-able. I have have habit of tearing things down and having never finished projects. Doing well at the moment though Z50-150, XR100-120, and Foes 190 are all ride-able.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the same frame but haven’t started that build yet. What did you do about the seat tabs on the subframe, my are missing as well.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the same frame but haven’t started that build yet. What did you do about the seat tabs on the subframe, my are missing as well.
Post up a picture of your frame please. If you mean the rectangular hoops towards the front of the subframe they do not have them. The plastic/rear seat bolts will hold it all in place I contacted Foes recently. They made less than 55 of these frames and the people I talked with did not recall a version with the added support from the top engine mount to the head tube.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have been staring at this and have decided the shock mount on the frame needs to be relocated to fit a longer shock(to fit real pistons and shims in the damper), lower the rear end a little, and resolve the handling.
Bike is down to the frame at the moment. Shock is blown and rear rim is cracked.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bike is down for the winter had a lot of fun with it.

Now to get some fixes and updates done

Carb is going to require some special parts

Want to get a Rotor that looks close to this on on my Z in the china 4 bolt 76mm id 100mm bolt pattern

Going to change the bike over to a 15mm rear axle (also do this to my Z want them the same)

As you can see in the Z fork guard matching set of hardware is not my thing. I want to fix that but I have some unplated bolts that are rusting that need to be replaced first.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Man these chassis are so cool. A Foes frame popped up on facebook recently for sale, shame they require so many Foes specific parts to build.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man these chassis are so cool. A Foes frame popped up on facebook recently for sale, shame they require so many Foes specific parts to build.
Lol that's definitely one of mine on Facebook.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts