1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
i have the bar clamp in my signature..pm me

·
Registered
44 Posts
how much cash do you want for it? what color how many shots more info please, what mods?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I dont belive 2000$ ...i own an angel and u cant put that much shit into a gun that already owns

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
My cousin has an 2001 Autococker with ANS quick fire .45 frame, ANS quick pull bolt, beavertail, 12inch Dye Boomstick, ANS 3-way..

Also

9v hopper

elbow

harness

remote

carrying case

JT ice mask

20oz co2 bottle

and a no2 bottle

hes willing to let go for 500$..

Good deal?

·
Registered
357 Posts
LogiKal said:
My cousin has an 2001 Autococker with ANS quick fire .45 frame, ANS quick pull bolt, beavertail, 12inch Dye Boomstick, ANS 3-way..

Also

9v hopper

elbow

harness

remote

carrying case

JT ice mask

20oz co2 bottle

and a no2 bottle

hes willing to let go for 500$..

Good deal?

He should sell it for cheaper than that, autocockers aren't worth much anymore. What you said there is more like $400. EDIT: sorry I read over the "n2 bottle" part fast. yeah I'd say $500 for the setup IF the bottle is at least 68ci and doesn't need hydro testing. you better know what you're getting though, autocockers are a handfull.

I have an angel ir3 and he is full of it. it is impossible to put 2000 into an angel. buying $2000 worth of paint into it i can believe but $2000 no. even if you bought every part available it wouldnt be close to that, hell new ones are only $1000, just buy another one. Lcd's only sell for like 600 these days so I dunno what he's talking about.

G

·
It is possible to have 2k into a gun IF you include extras. Such as a few N2 tanks, gear, etc. In the gun alone I would have to see it. Unless maybe he has a 700 anodizing job. Never know.

I have a lockout edition autococker and they can be a handful. Most of that is just talk though. People make them out to be very hard when all you need to do is take your time and do it right. Timing it is the hardest part, but store bought guns come timed (mostly). Adjusting for opperating pressure is not as hard as people think either. With gun advances over the last few years the short stroking problem is leaving also.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
there is alot included in this deal thats why i have 2000 but thats not how much i want make a reasonable offer here is a lis tof what u get

blue-purple angel lcd

2 dye barrels

a 88cu. 4500 carbon tank

shockwear shut off valve

auto feed loader

i forgot what they are called but the 2 little tanks undere the end of the barrel(i think they are called expansion chambers)

another piece i forgot what to call it is the part the loader sits in

reds pack with 7 guppies

nics case for the gun

wall adapter for the car charger(only one that came with my gun)

mask

2 cases of balls

it has had 15,260 shot but most were just firing it with no air just seein how fast could pul the trigger

so if that isnt 2000 atleast when i bought it all, i dont know what is

·
Registered
44 Posts
the new shocker is horrid!!!! and who would want to support smart parts with all the people there suing. ill stick with my timmie for now, are there any pics from the angel?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah i just dont feel like goin through all that hassle. Cause for one i dont have paypal or anything. And 2 i tried to sell a car on there once and the winner of the auction didnt even come through meanwhile i coulda sold it to someone else so i would rather take a little loss since i dont really care abouth the damn thing since i dont use at all.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.