PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Just to let you guys know, you can't get rid of me that easily. Hope to be riding again in a couple of weeks. As long a the Dr's say that it is OK, I'm going to go to the mini bike race at High Point. I apologize, this put me a little behind, but because of good friends and good help I am sure we will be caught up in no time. Dennis I didn't forget about you, but your contact info. is in my truck and I haven't got it back yet. My phone number is 724-346-6191 feel free to give me a call, I could use the distraction. Thanks everybody. - John Adams

·
Registered
235 Posts
John glad to hear you are ok. I hope to see you down at highpoint. Me and my buddy josh will be racing. Yo Hack when are you guys going down. I think we are headed down around 11 on saturday morning. well let me know and we can meet up or something.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Re: John at Adam's Performance...

micro75 said:
Just to let you guys know, you can't get rid of me that easily. Hope to be riding again in a couple of weeks. As long a the Dr's say that it is OK, I'm going to go to the mini bike race at High Point. I apologize, this put me a little behind, but because of good friends and good help I am sure we will be caught up in no time. Dennis I didn't forget about you, but your contact info. is in my truck and I haven't got it back yet. My phone number is 724-346-6191 feel free to give me a call, I could use the distraction. Thanks everybody. - John Adams

Without a doubt the nicest person in the pit bike business...

Our best to you, your family & a quick recovery...bob davies

·
Registered
628 Posts
Thanks for all the nice comments. This is one of the reasons that I like mini bike racing. I have met alot of really great people and have more fun with this than any other form of motorsports that I have been involved with. Dr. Wife has not given the ok to go to High Point yet but she will as long as I am good this morning. Good Luck to everyone and above all have fun thats what this is all about - John

·
Registered
792 Posts
Man, sorry to hear this John. I was just up to mx-tech yesterday, I should have driven on up and visited alittle while. I has planned to bring the boy and come up and check out a Pitster, but he seems to have hearing troubles, and can't listed to what he is told to do, so he had to go to school. LOL

Glad to hear you are OK. I'll give you a ring and distract you for alittle while.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.