PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone want to get in on this? theres a bunch of p.bikes out at amago that think there the shit...its funny cause there out there riding there best thinking that there fast then im come flying by on my 50 to put them in there place!...even the guys with euro bikes cant hang anyways im going out there this wed. to own these bitches hopefully others can make it out...but if not dont trip cause ill be holding down on these snatches... its just there will be plenty of ass kicking to hand out and i dont want to hog all the fun for my self!!!!xr50s own amago!

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
planet x is the place over on the la jolla indian reservation. i here there is a bunch of people going this sunday.yah i can keep up with the faster euro bikes down the straightaways just enough to real them in through on the brakes and through the turns and just get the drive on them out of the turns because some of those little fuckers are faster top speed wise than my 88cc or even my 100cc but were going to experiment with gearing and see what happens....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.