PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Medina sell completely assembled bikes? No.

And no one else (except BBR) does either... BBR ships some bikes assembled on a pallet, like Vinco has in the past. It is WAY expensive too!

We sell kits (almost assembled) in 3 regular 'UPS Ground-able' boxes...

Allow me to explain;)...

First, the motor box... with the new Zongshen 155 with 28mm OKO carb, filter, intake, shifter and kick-starter.

Second, the wheel box...with 2 complete wheels & spacers / ready-to-go.

Third, the chassis box...with EVERYTHING assembled (except the front and rear fender bolted to the bike) and the bars hanging down to the right side... zip-tied.

This allows me to shrink costs for UPS shipping and saves me a ton of paperwork for the DOT and EPA:D.

You CAN buy from one of my dealers, and they will assemble ANYTHING for you for a labor-fee or just do it yourself as NOBODY rides a chinese bike without lock-titing it first. Unless you want to loose the front wheel or something crazy like that. So here is the task; bolt in the motor, mount up the wheels with chain... and bolt up the 2 fenders... that is it...OR pay your buddy $50 to do it if your just don't have the skills?

Please, grease and lock-tite everything first and change the oil to Castrol 10w40 or whatever Lucas Oil blend you use, etc...

I will release our Gen #4 roller pricing, 155 motor pricing and with Vegas-Chris's help, give you an update on the 12e Vegas linkage / frame kit... as soon as Chris has a chance to update me over the weekend, etc...

Just so you understand... We will be doing constant development and testing of both our chinese and american 12" linkage bikes so we can provide you with the sikkest and most AFFORDABLE 12" products possible.

The motor of the month is just that... the motor of the month... This will change like anything else changes, back and forth to one of 6 different vendors over time:roll:...

I hope that helps and my thanks to all of you who have given us your feedback to build a better bike... no matter how thick your wallet is!

Our best to you...

bob, john, chris, kenny & andre...

·
Registered
235 Posts
This thread is worthless without pictures. I know it says thread is about shipping cost but the only thing we all care about is PICTURES!!!!!!

We already know its going to be cheap pricing on everything!!!!

pretty please on the pictures :)

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
miniguy said:
This thread is worthless without pictures. I know it says thread is about shipping cost but the only thing we all care about is PICTURES!!!!!!

We already know its going to be cheap pricing on everything!!!!

pretty please on the pictures :)

Chillax bro....your pics are HERE!!!! There will be more up soon.....;)

http://planetminis.com/f109/new-medina-gen-4-prototype-154416.html

and starting right around here

http://planetminis.com/109/any-info-gen4-bikes-149520-5.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts