PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
the engines hold up good but the shocks suck and the axle bolts and swinger bolts tend to break real easy i have a orion 70cc se it's held up fine other than the axle bolts the engine lasted alot longer than i thought it would i ragged the piss out of it for 4 years before it blew

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have an 08 AGB 29 with fresh dunlops front and rear and pro taper 50 bars and i love it except the suspension is a bit spongy for me. And the seat sucks, upgrading to a BBR Tall seat soon.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Some of their model lines were better than others...and some were just scrap. I believe like most importers they had to evolve with the market towards more refined junk to keep consumers satified.:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
motokid930 said:
X2 for that
Everyone has their favorites and some don't even like Chinese bikes. You have to pick through the reviews to find the good and the bad(actual reviews) and pick out the people just putting their 2 cents in about what they like. All the reviews of people who have owned them seem to be good. I bought a used X3R-150 a few months ago and it has held up to my abuse. I'm 5'10" and 220lbs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts