I can get the sano mx style swingarm and shock for $600 or the LS8 for $500

I already have:

Pro Ciruit T4 Pipe

Extended Shifter

Bars

Fox Float Shock (willing to get rid of)

Kx80 forks

I'm not partial to the shock and forks so those can be included in the list

but the question is...what would you do to make the best all around 110 with $2700 motor,suspension,bling WHATEVER

give me a list! I dont want to have to work on it much after i get it built so insurance items can also be added

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
2700 on top of what you have already can make a sik bike

I would steer clear of the sano mx swingarm kit because the I shock mb vert is living up to their bad reputation. A few have already broken one on here on a 50 type bike so add the xtra leverage and weight of the 110 and I think the shock would be a ticking time bomb.

For motor I would do a tb160 racehead, stroker if you want it to be toque monster, tak primary drive, manual clutch of your choice, bbr counter shaft with hd first gear, decomp cam if you want the extra insurance.

Then suspension do the ls8 and f22

Thats just my opinion though and stuff I would like if you like a high revving engine do a 138+r or 143se

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking of the Tb143 kit with race head and 26mm carb, tb manual cable clutch, heavey clutch springs, billetware bumpstart, one industries tall seat, pro taper se handlebars, stiff springs for my kx 80 forks, minicartel graphics, sano mx style swingarm, and sano footpeg kit

does anyone have any changes they would make? how would all of this work? Is any of it hard to install?

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
nope everything there is easy to intsall. maybe the race head would be the hardest but still its really easy. also if u get the sano the ishock should be fine. i got the sano +2 with a mb vert from ishock and its great. the clutch is great also and if you dont like your forks you could get 60 froks or TBR salad forks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.