PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So why anytime I write an opinion on a few certain companies or advertisers do those post get deleted? I thought this was a forum where you could express views and concerns it seems more like a government website when only some opinions are allowed. just my opinion just wondered what others thought???

·
Registered
101 Posts
kj43 said:
so why anytime i write an opinion on a few certain companies or advertisers do those post get deleted? I thought this was a forum where you could express views and concerns it seems more like a government website when only some opinions are allowed. Just my opinion just wondered what others thought???

i can not understand why anyone cares what you think anyway

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
HACKMUNCH said:
i went round and round with this also. sometimes you have to bit your tongue.

Hack is right, I've been deleted too, it's the way of things, you can express your opinions you just have to do it in a professional way, not this guy sucks here and this company blows here yadda yadda.

None of my intelligent posts have been deleted... LOL.

·
Banned
1 Posts
tysonb said:

Nuff said...

OK, almost enough. A clearly voiced complaint, with particulars, might stand a chance. But a rant by what looks like a grade school reject will and should be deleted.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
its just the way it is. im surprised this thread hasnt been locked down and the old "is a private forum and you can be removed if you dont want to follow the rules" speech hasnt been givin

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
No reason for this thread to be shut down:

1. members are being helpful in a nice way to explain why somthing is the way it is.

2. there is no "my dad can beat your dad up" bickering

3. the thread was actually going somewhere, but I think that trail has ended now.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
tysonb said:
Hack is right, I've been deleted too, it's the way of things, you can express your opinions you just have to do it in a professional way, not this guy sucks here and this company blows here yadda yadda.

#1. A well thought out counterpoint based upon logic and fact won't be deleted.

firepower354 said:
Nuff said...

OK, almost enough. A clearly voiced complaint, with particulars, might stand a chance. But a rant by what looks like a grade school reject will and should be deleted.

A clearly voiced complaint will stand until the complaints roll in.

tysonb said:
No reason for this thread to be shut down:

1. members are being helpful in a nice way to explain why somthing is the way it is.

2. there is no "my dad can beat your dad up" bickering

3. the thread was actually going somewhere, but I think that trail has ended now.

Another good post.

They are scab compaines its not money bro those compaines need to go back to china

This would be a classic example of what not to post and would be a good cause to lock a thread.

Considering the majority of companies selling chinese parts are Americans living in the USA and have no reason to go to China, your opinion holds no merit. Adding to this the spelling errors and the complete lack of maturity, you should have taken this post off and thought about what you wanted to post before you subjected the rest of us to having to read this nonsense.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts