PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
just poking at ya man..but when you title something leave out the cheap as dirt stuff.

I forget how expensive these thumper parts cost. It is just weird I can a complete works PC pipe brand new for my 2 smokers for less than $200 and another $100 for the muffler. Not sure why the thumper stuff is so expensive.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Blackwoodz said:
just poking at ya man..but when you title something leave out the cheap as dirt stuff.

I forget how expensive these thumper parts cost. It is just weird I can a complete works PC pipe brand new for my 2 smokers for less than $200 and another $100 for the muffler. Not sure why the thumper stuff is so expensive.

'cuz everybody wants or has a thumper...2smokes are being forgotten so the inventory is cheap.......long live the smokers

·
Registered
597 Posts
Hard to post after a comment like that ....but.....This is only for an MX style swing arm right?Just to clarify....:rolleyes:This IS dirt cheap hard to resist

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
phoneman said:
Hard to post after a comment like that ....but.....This is only for an MX style swing arm right?Just to clarify....:rolleyes:This IS dirt cheap hard to resist
yea this is for mx style swingarm with shocks that have movable resis. it hurts to sell them this cheap but i have stuff to pay off gotta sell everything i dont use

·
Registered
597 Posts
koby686 said:
yea this is for mx style swingarm with shocks that have movable resis. it hurts to sell them this cheap but i have stuff to pay off gotta sell everything i dont use

So Remote resi only? CRAP...:(

So I need a Elka

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
fiddy4ever said:
bump for a great seller and a stupid low price. Why are you pretty much giving these away?
becuase planetminis is full of cheap ppl they wont pay anything more then that for theise and i have no use for them.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
that price is worth it even if your just gonna hang these on your walls lol.

I remember when people were paying stupid money for this setup

and now your letting them go for under$400 thats just crazy to me

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
fiddy4ever said:
that price is worth it even if your just gonna hang these on your walls lol.

I remember when people were paying stupid money for this setup

and now your letting them go for under$400 thats just crazy to me
well its as cheap as ive seen them go for so will see how long they last if no one buys them by next week im keeping them.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts