PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been back and forth on pit bikes, specifically an LXR for literally something like a year. (I'm 16, money doesn't come together quick, especially in the school year:rolleyes:) So it's finally time to buy, my last in a long line of stupid questions is, is the HO really worth getting over the Z? I'm not starting a comparison thread, there are already millions of those. I don't plan on racing this thing, it'll be a mini track basher to ride with my friends. So honestly, do I need the HO? And if your opinion is "OMGZZZ DA Z SUXX THE TRANSMISSION GERNADEZ" please, spare me.:cool: I know of the few problems the Z has had. Every engine has problems. And, is the HO more expensive..?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
If ur in a budget crunch just get the z. Only the 1st batch of z's had that problem. All of the ones pitster sells are ok. The early ones that oher vendors got were the early versions that did grenade. I'm 16 too. Just gotta find you money were it comes. Good luck bro!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Huh, well that would be convenient. But I thought it was still a separate option. Pitster, can you verify?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I decided to just go with the Z. Just got off the phone with MJ at Pitster and it should be here next week:D:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts