PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does the bike act torque wise? Stand's on the rear wheel at the drop of a hat ?
Been running a 16 tooth for the last two years, i like the top end speeds

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
72 + views and no response......What kind of a forum, nevermind.
So i shortened the chain a bit and slapped on the 12er to see how the bike would react myself....
Thanks guy's

·
Registered
550 Posts
Typically going one tooth down in the front is similar to adding 2 teeth on the rear. How many teeth are on your rear sprocket? How did it react?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
My bad yes it's a 13T and I don't know how many teeth are on the rear sprocket looplemclooperson.
!st gear is not really usable for me as i am on the street 85% of the time.
If you hit 2nd with almost full throttle and give it a bit of a pull it will stand on the rear wheel and you can keep it there (obviously) through 3rd and 4th if you like
I put the 16T back on but as you know (might be aware of) the things have a design flaw in that limits your gearing...Well not limits it but there is plenty of chain slack you have no way of adjusting away when running the larger counter-shaft sprocket sizes.
Oh, BTW its a bone stock 141 where the electronics are concerned but nonetheless i love that dam motor TB as i beat the living shit out of the thing (literally) almost daily and to date i have had no problems with the thing going on a year and a half now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts