PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
True true z50king is right but if you should deceide to go to your auto parts store get regular old 10-40. But he is right a motorcycle specific is the best thing for it . Yamalube and Honda gn 4 are good oils to use.

Z50 I believe you were one of the ones who used to say use rotella? Come to your senses and realize thats no good? If not my bad really do not use rotella diesel oil.

·
Registered
10,012 Posts
no, i was the one that got into a post-fight with that diesel mechanic that swore by using that rotella stuff.....

yeah i use spectro4. 5 dollars a litre is good for me, and its for motorcycle use.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Z50King said:
no, i was the one that got into a post-fight with that diesel mechanic that swore by using that rotella stuff.....

yeah i use spectro4. 5 dollars a litre is good for me, and its for motorcycle use.

that rotella stuff is good eric, haha i know probably 10 hard core riders who run it in their big bikes and have never had any problems. I use it and have never had any problems.

·
Registered
754 Posts
EatDirt5 said:
that rotella stuff is good eric, haha i know probably 10 hard core riders who run it in their big bikes and have never had any problems. I use it and have never had any problems.

I run it in my big bikes never had a problem ,you can go to the wera board and do a search ,some of the people even sent the oil out for analysis

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.