PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live near cleveland in Ohio, and i need some people to ride with. i dont care if its street , racing, or freestyle. hopefully more on the freestyle, but if their is anyone out there, please help me out, its so damn boring riding by yourself. I also race the 125 and 250b classes. So if their are anyone with some freestyle ramps or big ass hits, im down with that to. I have 5 acers at my house with the 2000 dallas, Texas supercross track on it. Its a complete replica, and off to the side theirs a 165ft quad, or you can be a pu--y and double double. This week I plan on plowing everything and putting like 4 ramps with 13ft tall landings and like 80ft gaps, so i can practice freestyle, so im down with riding/racing, whatever/where ever just not by myself anymore.

·
Registered
426 Posts
well how is it possible to have all that stuff in 5 acres space. i have 6 acres at my house and there is no way i could have exact replica track with freestyle ramps. i checked both ama district 11 and 12 web sites and there is no one named tony racing 125B or 250B. so is this the truth our u just blowing smoke. keep in mind u cant bullshit a bullshitter

·
Registered
667 Posts
Yea, I got fam in Marietta. I used to deal with HAAS honda. We not that far apart. I pretty much live in Huntington, WV. If you ever down to travel hit me up. We got a pretty nice backyard 50 track. SHould be good in a few months.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.