PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I want to get a head count of every one would ride Elsinore if they were to make a mini sx track. A real mini track not these little kid tracks we keep spend 20$ every week! So i plan on emailing them about making a track and sending them the link to this thread for proof.

Ok so heres what we need.

Start numbering your selves off.

ect.

Also put how many times a month you would ride the track.

3 times a month

1 time a month

ect.

if anyone has any other suggestion let me know.

Thanks

Kyle

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Suggestion- If the owner still has doubts after sending the link to this thread, tell him to give us a trial. If he doesnt make "Any Money" (or the fees he was looknig to make) off minis within a certain ammount of time, he can close the deal and if he does, we get a permanent pit bikes only track.

Another idea is they wont have to build a track. The tracks that are built for the mini races can be left as is rather than torn down after every race (taht will be our track) and the layout will occasionally change every race day.

(as long as the race tracks arent ****ty like the past few were, everyone wins)

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
briantraver871 said:
8- 4 times a month if its like villopotos, you should show them villopotos and have them remake it!!!
Lol. that would be great. I say something like Randy Frederiksen's front yard. The track that Ping and Bagget went to to practice for the mini moto.

Its still alot to ask for so I'm Good with whatt ever track they give us as long as its well mainained, consists of jumps 20-30+ft, some whoops, and is a real deal pit bike track, I'll be more than happy!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.