PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my fiddy is apart for coating and I need new swingarm bushings. I go to the dealer and they say they can not get them due to the ban on the 50's and other small motorsports vehicles. I guess this goes for parts too because they said they can not get them.

I have found metal bushing kits for like $60+ online but I would like the OEM rubber ones.

Ive looked all over online with no luck. Does anyone know where I can get them? I need them to put my bike back together. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JohnnyB said:
That is a bearing kit and not those crappy bushings ...

Edit : If you really want bushings ? Honda sells em . ;)

I know they are bearings but that didnt answer the question I asked. I guess I dont see the need to spend another $60+ on a "bearing kit".

Thanks Captain Obvious. Honda doesnt sell them as you would know if you READ post #1. Of course Honda would be the obvious option number 1.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
JROD said:
I know they are bearings but that didnt answer the question I asked.

Sorry .., I guess I missed that part .... :oops:

JROD said:
I guess I dont see the need to spend another $60+ on a "bearing kit".

I guess my reasons for gett'n em will never matter to you anyways ? ... ;)

JROD said:
Thanks Captain Obvious. Honda doesnt sell them as you would know if you READ post #1. Of course Honda would be the obvious option number 1.

Well Captain Out Of The Loop ...., I haven't had any problems what so ever ordering all kinds of mini parts from my local dealer as of the last week . ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.