PlanetMinis Forums banner

NSR50 Brand New!

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Hanlon99 
#1 ·
Just wanted to let you guys know that while combing a honda dealership the other day for footpegs, I came across a brand new NSR50 in white with the honda tags still on it. Now, I don't know if this is rare, or what's going on, but this guy has it and it is for sale...I think he said $3600.

Anyway...lookup the Honda Dealership in Danville Pennsylvania on Old Berwick Road.

#5 ·
There were several honda dealerships last year in Illinois that still had new ones . One store had 2 :eek:

AllOutMafiia @ fiddylife won a brand new nsr last year in a fiddy stunt comp. . I almost bought it from him for $2300 not including shipping .

He kept it though , and is stunting it :cool:

#6 ·
There were several honda dealerships last year in Illinois that still had new ones . One store had 2 :eek:

AllOutMafia @ fiddylife won a brand new nsr last year in a fiddy stunt comp. . I almost bought it from him for $2300 not including shipping .

He kept it though , and is stunting it :cool:

#7 ·
supernes550 said:
some of the mini track guys have seen them go for $2300 otd here in socal.

at that price i considered buying one myself.

For a brand new NSR, that is a great price! A local Honda store near me still has a couple on the floor listed at the original price tag of $3999 :WTF

I bought mine (2005) for $2700 used (1 race day) from a dealer :( NSR's at that time weren't selling, so I had to jump on what I thought was the best deal, at that time .......now cries (lol)

Altho', I can't complain too much now, as I am only 'other' person (that I know of) with a CA plated/tagged 04 NSR :D

#9 ·
fireman_343 said:
You can find them for way less then that! I got mine brand new for $1850 OTD, then had it shipped for $130.

I told a friend about it, a year later and the dealership had one more left, sold it to him for $1775 OTD plus the $130 shipping charge!

that's a great price.

Manimal said:
Altho', I can't complain too much now, as I am only 'other' person (that I know of) with a CA plated/tagged 04 NSR :D
nice! wish i had a dumb dmv make a mistake on mine.

hey manimal, where'd you score the nsr50 motor with the lighting coil? care to part with the coil? :D

#14 ·
Pierce said:
Manimal correct me if I am wrong here but I seem to remember you saying that the lighting coil is still in place on the US bikes.....

Yes, you are correct! The 04 NSR is equipped w/ a lighting coil (yellow wire).

To complete the street conversion,

I plan to purchase/install a 'WR250' Baja Kit (electrical, battery pack, controls, and lighting). I recently bought a headlamp for a 12" xr100. Next on the list is a horn and mirrors :)......altho', I'm in no hurry since I already have a street mini, and that I'm still racing the NSR.

#16 ·
supernes550 said:
that's good to know! good deal... thanks guys

why the wr250 kit?

When Mark (Secn8ure) was transforming his 04 NSR to street mode, the Baja Kit mfgr had him measure his voltage output, so I'm assuming the WR250 kit (voltage regulator and battery pack ?) was compatable......from what I recall from our discussion some time back. And also, being that there is no kit specific for an NSR.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.