PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
The KXF's are so fast, i rode my buddies for a bit, it was nice. Felt way better than one of my other friends CRF. But both are great bikes, honda has the valve problems solved and now the CRF's run great and last forever. Same goes for kawi. I would get the bike that is cheaper and what u feel more comfortable on, cause comfort is everything.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
JCMINIS said:
Not to be offensive but whats your favorite color ? They all have more power than mortal man can handle.
haha reminds me, did u ever read that article in dirtrider with JBS? He said he reads all these reviews and tests on a bike and people say they have so much power its out of control and yet he puts his leg over a factory built bike and says it needs more power. Crazy lol

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
EatDirt5 said:
haha reminds me, did u ever read that article in dirtrider with JBS? He said he reads all these reviews and tests on a bike and people say they have so much power its out of control and yet he puts his leg over a factory built bike and says it needs more power. Crazy lol

I said mortal man !!!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Honestly out of those 2 choices I would go with the Honda.Build quality is much better.

Why did you leave the Yamaha out?They have almost Honda build quality(still leaps and bounds better than the Kawi and Suzuki) and are super easy to ride.They almost feel like an electric bike.

IMO if you want more of an old school 450 get the honda and if you want more of a new school 450 get the yamaha.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i will always stay away from the yamaha... had raptors and warriors. both fell apart on a daily basis.... i had a 99 yz 125 it was a great bike but not great. buddy owns a shop that sells kaw and honda.... so going to pick between those two

·
Registered
361 Posts
I'd rock the honda. I used to have a honda for a few years and never had a single problem with it. Kawi is also good but like what most people say, whats your fav. color? I heard the honda 450's this year were doing good in shoot-outs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.