PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post it up!!

Let's get together and bang bars or somethin!

Myself, and my buddy are bored of riding the same stuff!

25mpg baby in my truck, so let's meet up or something!

I'm in the Valley...Tracy to be exact..1 hour from Sac, 1 hour from the City.

:p

·
Registered
461 Posts
come out to san jose fairgrounds. I be out there tearing **** up almost every other day. Big bike track but fun as hell on the stock mod trying to mob

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
408 MX?

Do they still do the Tuesday night flattrack?

I wanna ride both..I'll get my dad to go..he has a 230f that he has been working to set up for flattrack..just needs the dough for the wheels!

but for real..I wanna hit it up..

My girlfriend lives in South San Jose..off Camden..

but I know where the fairgrounds are..been there a million times for the indoor races and ****..I like Wingstop :D

and closest one is near Fairgrounds ha

·
Registered
461 Posts
haha yeah let me get a bike together and ill be out there. Um and about the flat track thing that is unheard of haha. Fat supercross track there. If there is any intrest I would be willing to talk to the dude out at 408 making a cool lil mini track

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SelfSupported said:
haha yeah let me get a bike together and ill be out there. Um and about the flat track thing that is unheard of haha. Fat supercross track there. If there is any intrest I would be willing to talk to the dude out at 408 making a cool lil mini track
If you know anything about 408, they have a dirt TT track that runs on Tuesdays

and they have a Mini track already, but it's more kid oriented..but I wouldn't mind smashin on it:cool:

I'm going to come out a Saturday with a buddy...we can mob the 50s

1 - 6 of 6 Posts