PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
624 Posts
Joined in 2006 Merk, and only 3 posts. That's gotta be some sort of record. Awesome that you are riding again. If you've got the riding bug, it never goes away. Just gotta get out and ride. And inform an Aussie with poor geography, how far is Nor Cal from So Cal ??

· Registered
444 Posts
Yes! Not a huge event but at the Carnegie hill climbs on Saturday nights there is pit bike racing. pretty nice little track, no prizes but alotta fun! The next round is october 4th,5th, & 6th the pitbike races are on staurday night the 5th

· Registered
289 Posts
I just got home from ridin metcalf. The mx track is really fun when it's in decent condition (Thursdays or Fridays). And you need a pretty decent size motor and suspension. The have a fun mini bike track too. I also ride mine at 408mx but that's a full blown mx track kinda big for minis. We used to have the best jumps arround at a place called teacups but it got over run with paint ballers. Other than that you need to know someone with a track.

· Registered
186 Posts
Green Tree Sky Trunk Woody plant
Sky Grass Vehicle Mountain Cloud
Here are a couple pictures from Saturday from a track we have been working on out by the train tracks in rocklin, right now it is just cut and the burms have been shaped and we still need to bring more dirt in to build jumps

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.