PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all. im new here and have been doing a lot of reading. ive had a klx110 just sitting around for a while now and decided that this mini-motard stuff is the way to go. ive raced motard before out here in arizona where i live and nevada on a quad and i have to say it was the best time ive ever had racing so i want to do it again but on the 110. i started to put a list of parts together and have just a few questions. for the footpegs, do you recomend adding the aftermarket extension that moves them back an inch or just bigger pegs and new longer shifter? where are some places to get rims at a good price (m&m racing is the only place i could find). nothing wrong with m&m, i just want to see some options. im and older dude just looking to have some fun on this thing. i have a competitive spirit and want to take it somewhat seriously. my goal is to go to next years stateline supermoto and win it!!! also anyone live in the phoenix area? where can we ride? speedworld closed thier track (sux) and ive heard of this prka place (a go cart track) but i have no clue where it is? also any links of places to buy mini-motard stuff at with good prices will be very helpful. thanks a lot for any help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.