PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, Wednesday i went up to my friends house to ride, and ended up landing myself in the hospital for two days, had emergency surgery Wed. night to clean out and repair my arm. I lost alot of skin to the tar and chipped road.

First pic is close up of my elbow-everything that is black is torn flesh

second, me in good spirts in the ER(on drugs) lol

thankfully, only the bike suffered a broken shifter

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
i feel ur pain. i broke my collar bone and got coved in grazes too 3 weeks ago road cycling. not my fault to my flatmate lost control and took us both out about 35m/h, he only got grazed:confused: . . find out if i need surgery in 3 week. only good thing about it is i bought a new bike with the extra insurance money. its a timetrial so it even faster and more unstable.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Ouch! Get it all cleaned up as best you can, that asphalt is going to be ingrained in your skin if you don't get it out soon and you're going to have what dermatologists call an "asphalt tattoo." I have one on my elbow as well from skateboarding, looks prety gross. Get better man.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.