PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right NJ MiniGP will now be running 10" & 12" classes at our events. Weather or not you have ever been on a road course don't miss this opportunity.

The 10" class is a play bike class and will be purely for fun. Just show up on your 50, 88, 124, etc and have at it. We have more fun on these bikes than can be described in words:cool::cool::cool:!

The 12" class will be the same only a bit faster as these new pit bikes are coming with killer 160 & 180 engines. Only thing is a good rider on a stock KLX 110 will put a woppin on a 160 in the hands of a throttle jockey!

10" & 12" rules are just that 10" & 12"........ and you have to have fun! We may even let some of the faster 10" guys run the 12" class, and vice versa.;)

Come on out June 27th (Practice day) and 28th (Race day) for the most fun you can have on 2 wheels. Just ask anyone that has been to our events, you will NOT be disappointed and you WILL go home tired!:D

NJ MiniGP for info and schedules.

We run at 2 tracks NJ Motorsports Park in Millville N.J. (3 tracks in one) and Oakland Valley Raceway Park (OVRP) in Cuddlesback N.Y. Don't miss out on the fun:D:D:D

· Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gonna be a great time so get your bike set up with some tires and a cheapo catch can and come join the fun! :cool:

Tires can be had for less than $75 and a catch can set up is just a few bucks for the hose and a plastic bottle. ;):D:D:D:D

· Registered
186 Posts
Ryan NJ said:
What's the Price Vince? I smell a spec class for sure.

I think that's right. America seems to have the lowest entry level roadracing opportunities. It's bikes and spec classes like this that are more than fun for us "adults", they are the potential for future American Road Racers. The only thing we need now are more facilities and involvement in order to make it work :-/.

Enough of my Debbie Downing though...the bike has serious potentional for us strickly street "motard-ers".

· Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
T Bolt USA said:
what about this maz

Hell YES Vince!!!:banana:

Get some bikes here stat and we'll have one hell of a spec class and some great F2 races with modded bikes.

P.S. You have to come out for the 10" class races alone there so much FUN it's silly!:D:D:D

Geezer about he Z on 12"s bring it and have a ball. We never turn down riders or bikes.:cool:

· Registered
380 Posts
motofox21 said:
I think that's right. America seems to have the lowest entry level roadracing opportunities. It's bikes and spec classes like this that are more than fun for us "adults", they are the potential for future American Road Racers. The only thing we need now are more facilities and involvement in order to make it work :-/.

Enough of my Debbie Downing though...the bike has serious potentional for us strickly street "motard-ers".
Well SAID!!!!

· Registered
2,424 Posts
Mazz, Im trying to get at least one of the bikes done. Tires will work but I dont know if the brakes will hold up! No front brake,Its a flattracker.When it cools off later in the year well be there. You never seen a Z like this one. I gotta get some pics.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.