PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
10,051 Posts
NX makes a kit that can be modified for the XR50 motor, however, you'd have to run a battery with a 12V power source. The jets are too big, and you'd have to run the bottle upside down to get a 5HP shot. Anything more than that may cause you to gernade the motor.

Start doing your homework, and talk to the people at NX before you plan your project.

· Registered
56 Posts
yea i might have to get it shipped over im very vague on the details of the bike but it looks tight. ummm well funny story with the back, i was being a knob like imitating break dancers and i tryed to be a loser and forward flip off this massive stage but i landed flat on my arse which fractured my coxic and sacrum(sp) which is my bum and broke my T12 in my back.

cheers

· Registered
22 Posts
hey Ozzy we have checked out the nitrous kist for the xrs you will have to run a battery to power the system but we can do a wet system for around $1200 aussie you said that you live on the gold coast did you make it to the last round of the triple crown

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey chris, Its jay here. (i was riding with you in january at moree and crashed that time on the table top but dont worry ive learnt how to jump properly now lol) No i didnt make it to the tripple crown and i wouldnt have beenable to race cauese im only 14. You should talk to the organisers of the australian 4t mini nationals to have an under 18 age group with any bike allowed cause you will get alot more peeple to come.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.