PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man. The more i research it the more I think it might not work. due to the design in plastics if you look the 2015 plastics go under and around the bottom of seat as the older models do not..It looks to be a slightly different cut at the bottom front of the seat frame? Does this make sense in explaining it? Boy you are being sneaky about not showing your tricked bike..LOL just bits and pieces..:) When you had yours made through Magik..Did you tell them it was a Pister or a TTR110?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking good. I get my spoke wraps from bykas. Not sure if I'll spoke wrap this bike. All my piranha 190's I did..You running stock rear master cylinder? the big thing is to change out to the yz250f..Yet there is a brake company out of Italy that makes race brakes for mountain bikes dirt bikes race bikes..They have a rear master cylinder that bolts right up..? Vince at Tboltusa let me know If you change out the brake fluid to a good quality dot 4 you'll be fine..I have seen in our State series 4 piranha's rear brake cylinders freeze up on the track.
You race? MMP racing? 2 Pisters. Main bike back up bike..I just saw a add recently for a another 2015 model used but new for 1,900 I think out of FL like 10min drive time on it

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Thanks. I have stock master cylinders front and rear for the time being. Changed to DOT4 when I got the bike and have had no problems yet. I do plan on changing the front soon, just has to match my ARC lever and I forget which ones do. Will end up doing the rear too I imagine and some custom made lines to match some day. I have not heard of the Italy company. I do race as much as I can, usually three or four a year. Not much going on around here, always have to travel way too far. I have plans to hold races on my track next year if we can get a scene going. Our town is finally getting a full blown MX track complete with mini track and go kart track, opens next year and I hope that is what will help kick the pit bike scene here. MMP is something I started to help also, I had stickers made and give them to kids that are into pit bikes, they love it. The bike you see in the background is my 10inch race bike 2008 Pitster X2, forks are being sent to FEAL. I picked it up for $500 and have gone through everything, full re build. Plans to drop my 155Z into it. Other bikes in my garage are 2009 LXR, 2013 SSR125SR and 2011 KLX110 L, I also race the KLX, its my stocker and I love it. The SSR is a learner bike for newbies at my track. I saw a 2015 for sale in Utah for $2000. I talked with the guy but never went to look at it. If I came home with another bike I my wife would kill me. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.