PlanetMinis Forums banner

Nibbi carburetors

6K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  GoodBoy 
#1 ·
I'm upgrading from a 26mm to a 28mm carburetor in the off season. I've already started shopping around and I came across the NIBBI brand carburetor. Does anyone have any knowledge of them?? Experience with them?? Opinions/feedback on them??

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I have been asking the same thing, saw a few videos of people using them and am thinking of getting a 28mm flatslide for my yx160 motor but am putting it on hold. I think there better then the cheapo pwk copy carbs that are 30 bucks or so and come polished and have a few spare jets in the kit with it. The nibbi carb depending on models are copy or keihin or mikuni or both at the same time. I say there good but have no personal experience

#4 ·
Thank you. I know there are more good reviews online than bad. Some say tuning it is a pain. But there is soo much that goes into it. God only know what they were running in terms of exhaust, etc as well as other factors such as altitude. Or even if those people knew what the hell they were doing. I'm like 80% in favor of going with a 28mm myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.