PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have been asking the same thing, saw a few videos of people using them and am thinking of getting a 28mm flatslide for my yx160 motor but am putting it on hold. I think there better then the cheapo pwk copy carbs that are 30 bucks or so and come polished and have a few spare jets in the kit with it. The nibbi carb depending on models are copy or keihin or mikuni or both at the same time. I say there good but have no personal experience

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. I know there are more good reviews online than bad. Some say tuning it is a pain. But there is soo much that goes into it. God only know what they were running in terms of exhaust, etc as well as other factors such as altitude. Or even if those people knew what the hell they were doing. I'm like 80% in favor of going with a 28mm myself.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thank you. I know there are more good reviews online than bad. Some say tuning it is a pain. But there is soo much that goes into it. God only know what they were running in terms of exhaust, etc as well as other factors such as altitude. Or even if those people knew what the hell they were doing. I'm like 80% in favor of going with a 28mm myself.
People just turn the air screw and expect it to run good, and if it doesn't its trash.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I plan on trying the nibbi PE24 on my gpx 110. If you get one let us know and let us know what kind of jets it uses. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts