PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
slowracer said:
How did you like the new bike?

its good. i just have to get used to midsizes. ive been riding 50s alll my life and have never been on a midsize. i had to do some qadjusting here and there. i think im guna buy the 170 kit, v2 head and arb here pretty soon so that will make a difference

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im gonna try and make the havasu race yes, me jake my cousin and a buddy of mine are all gonna road trip it there. i gotta go to the dr just before the race and see if i can get the go ahead to race...if he says no ill probably just race stock class, if he says yea ill race my mod and my stocker

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Twister773 said:
im gonna try and make the havasu race yes, me jake my cousin and a buddy of mine are all gonna road trip it there. i gotta go to the dr just before the race and see if i can get the go ahead to race...if he says no ill probably just race stock class, if he says yea ill race my mod and my stocker

sweeeeet its gunna be fun!

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
midgetbmxer said:
tyson did a KILLER job on this track.. if he does the next track as sick as this one was.. ill DEFENTILY be there. CANNOT WAIT
My favorite by far was mini mania last year! The track was alot bigger. That was the best mini race I've done at elsinore hands down! I wish they'd hold it out back where they use to. Theres a ton of space that will make for better tracks and longer motos. No doubt though, saturday's race was fun as hell...And to twister, they'll probably hold another one in a month or 2.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
SUZUKIRM12594 said:
My favorite by far was mini mania last year! The track was alot bigger. That was the best mini race I've done at elsinore hands down! I wish they'd hold it out back where they use to. Theres a ton of space that will make for better tracks and longer motos. No doubt though, saturday's race was fun as hell...And to twister, they'll probably hold another one in a month or 2.

yah mini mania was the best track, all tucked back in the corner, and a cool supercross style track

·
Registered
918 Posts
SUZUKIRM12594 said:

sweeeet. ya i got tired after like the 4th lap haha. usually i can mob all day, but the stairway whoop jump thing killed me haha. yaa im sure ill get to ride some more awesome tracks sooner or later :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.