PlanetMinis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was a fun ride... Me riding and jordon 372 filming.. i had the courtesy of filming some time lapse. tripod shots... enjoy... wed theater every week!!! bringing you mini action to your house!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
speeddemon619 said:
Looks great man! I hope the PM movie comes true!

oh it will man... haha.. it will be the best mini movie ever to be purchased i promise...

and ya GL2 cameras are great and all... its not HD . gl2s are SD.. soo if you can get a hold of a canon hv30... thats what i have... its amazing camera man.. that was at half quality too.. and on the web!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
luke417 said:
oh it will man... haha.. it will be the best mini movie ever to be purchased i promise...

and ya GL2 cameras are great and all... its not HD . gl2s are SD.. soo if you can get a hold of a canon hv30... thats what i have... its amazing camera man.. that was at half quality too.. and on the web!!

yea right on man, im def lookin into gettin a new camera, ill get some indoor footage this weekend and put a nice little movie togeather, you use final cut or adobe premier..

its amazing that my gl2 sucks now. ha

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mazey83 said:
yea right on man, im def lookin into gettin a new camera, ill get some indoor footage this weekend and put a nice little movie togeather, you use final cut or adobe premier..

its amazing that my gl2 sucks now. ha

haha for sure man.. i know.. thats why you replace cameras every 3 years. :rolleyes:

amazing technology these days..

btw.. my filming is alot better.. jordon was filming this one.. i did scenery shots. but hey jordon was really good for his first time filming!! i was impressed..

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no i have always picked up skill from i was little.. for other ppl yes it was.. but for me its no problemm... u just gotta have the eye for good composition.. ppl these days expect.. more "film like" motocross movies.. no goof arounds like gay 50 nuts.. its time to get serious

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
luke417 said:
no i have always picked up skill from i was little.. for other ppl yes it was.. but for me its no problemm... u just gotta have the eye for good composition.. ppl these days expect.. more "film like" motocross movies.. no goof arounds like gay 50 nuts.. its time to get serious

you still are little

:razz:

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
luke417 said:
no goof arounds like gay 50 nuts.. its time to get serious

50nuts was awesome i dont which version you were watching lol

but nice video you made ther, that helmet is awesome! i was looking at one today and they are pretty nice. nice jumps ther too

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.