PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I’ve been trying to contact fast50s for a while to see if this transmission for a z50 will fit my Chinese 110cc, heard nothing back. I (think) it will fit given the overall look compared to mine as well as the shift drum and shift star is identical to mine. The question is do you guys know if this transmission will fit 110? Picture will be down below
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tire Motor vehicle Font

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Measure the smooth machined ends of your trans set with a set of digital vernier calipers, one should be 13.5mm and the other should be 14mm. If so, the AHP 4-speed trans set should work in your engine cases. You might have to shim the new trans set with thrust washers to keep the lateral sideplay to a minimum.

View attachment 279559
Grate thank you,I’ll get back to you on that

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Measure the smooth machined ends of your trans set with a set of digital vernier calipers, one should be 13.5mm and the other should be 14mm. If so, the AHP 4-speed trans set should work in your engine cases. You might have to shim the new trans set with thrust washers to keep the lateral sideplay to a minimum.

View attachment 279559
Yea mine has those measurements thanks!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

View attachment 279559
I just installed it, and I used assembly oil, is it supposed to but a little tight when you turn it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts