PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
i live off of galloway and hwy80 about 2 miles away from it. havnt got the chance to swing by and check it out though. when i do i'll post some pics

·
Registered
103 Posts
It's hard to see from the street. As soon as you get on on Lawson, you see the corner store and horse auction on the right. little past that on the left theres an opening to a field/track. hope that helps

·
Registered
103 Posts
I went by there yesterday (sat.) and met Tony the owner. He took me around the track on one of those polaris golf kart lookin things with a dump bed. Oh and the track is fuk'n huge it's gonna be badass. Sorry guys camera was left at the house forgot to grab it. He said it's still not done but you can still swing by and ride it on saturdays. Also he is looking for riders help and he said he'd trade work for track time because he broke his leg last week (the polaris thing rolled and his leg got crushed) so he cant work all that well now. As of now there is just a track but when he gets back on his feet he is having light poles/lights put out and a fiddy shop stock'd full of parts.

if your interested in maybe helping PM me and i'll dig his number from my phone.

·
Registered
103 Posts
the track is up and going. i rode it all day Saturday the 24th (blew out my i-shock :( ) and stopped by sunday and BS'd with Tony.

keep checking the site www.tristarrmx.com for updates

also CALL BEFORE YOU HAUL: Track info line 469-853-9140

·
Registered
103 Posts
gotta work so if i make it Saturday it will be late around 5-6:00

Again gotta work Sunday so i'll probably be there around 1-2:00

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.