PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

im new to the sport of pit bike racing and i have jsut fell in love with it...

I need to know where i need to go to get good parts for these kinds of bikes... or is it just better to switch the motor with a real honda or whatever motor?

I am looking into racing this bike and i need to know where to get mod parts and what kind of bore kits to get for it....

i have a 110 cc idk what haha its yellow and had sobe graphics... will have pics tomorrow but i dont know what year or who makes it...

i just know its not really a honda its a replica...

any help????

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well the only other vin type number is...

I8AE-00150 6236

OR

152FMIXZ074209

IDK THESE WERE ON A STICKER WITH A BARCODE ON THE ENGINE...

IF THEIR WRONG LET ME KNOW WHERE TO LOOK TO FIND THE VIN#

THANKS.

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
wallersk8r said:
I have a 110...

here is a pic of it!

MySpace.com - Philly "Irishland"[[Loves Brattany]] my new ride!! - Photo 3 of 3

that is that...

its a 110 and had sobe graphics...

jsut want to know where to get parts, and possibly bore kits...

please help and thanks guys.... i really appreciate it!

Looks like you have just a typical Chinese 110cc engine, there are options available for your engine as you should have a 49.5mm stroke (type of crank) and a 52.4mm bore (diameter of piston):

High compression piston kit - Ahp Minis

114cc bore kit - Ahp Minis

114cc with a race head, cam, Mikuni carb kit - Ahp Minis

Crower race cam for the stock head on that engine - Ahp Minis

Hope that gets you going on the right direction, if you have any questions on those things just shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I had this same exact bike with the same 110 engine it, watch out for the foot peg bracket if your gonna jump it at all they bend easy

I put a 138 LIFAN crate engine on it and it ripped! they bolt up perfect only 2 bolts, Bought it for 400 a month ago, sell it for 280 if your interested in more power- here's a photo

comes with skid plate also*

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
randybrown said:
I had this same exact bike with the same 110 engine it, watch out for the foot peg bracket if your gonna jump it at all they bend easy

I put a 138 LIFAN crate engine on it and it ripped! they bolt up perfect only 2 bolts, Bought it for 400 a month ago, sell it for 280 if your interested in more power- here's a photo

comes with skid plate also*

that is sick... if i can find 280 laying around ill definatly hit you up! willing to ship it???

also i think i found the vin for the engine... xz074209 this number was in stars, and this number was above it... 52fmi.... let me know if this means anything to any of yall!!!

and do you know what i should do to clean this filter??

and what is the best spark plugs for this??? it is a 4 stroke...

please let me know :) you guys are awesome!

oh and i need to know if sunstar makes any sprockets that will fit this bike...

the chain keeps slipping and the sprocket is not in very good shape... please let me know!!

THANKS GUYS!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.