PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, New to me just picked up a NS50F , in really good condition. But it doesn't have the pink /teal "liquid cooled" stickers on it. It has "Honda" instead , but looks like they were factory installed , or someone did them very well.

Looking for a tach or other items like the radiator shroud and fairing .

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
1970 CT70, 2019 Super Cub 125, and five or six other basket cases
218 Posts
Sweeeeeeet bike. I apologize, but I’m not too familiar with any places that specialize in parts for these.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Administrator
10,499 Posts
That's a typical eBay Seller's Ruse to get unsuspecting buyers to purchase their item, only to find out that it doesn't fit an NS50F, as they stated. Looking up the part number provided in the auction on cmsnl.com, you'll find that the tach only fits the following NSR50/80 models:

Font Symmetry Document Publication Number

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a typical eBay Seller's Ruse to get unsuspecting buyers to purchase their item, only to find out that it doesn't fit an NS50F, as they stated. Looking up the part number provided in the auction on cmsnl.com, you'll find that the tach only fits the following NSR50/80 models:

View attachment 276840
I found a photo of the correct tach, but have no Honda part number as it was a Hondaline accessory and not on normal parts listings. Its gonna be hard to track one down.....

Speedometer Light Gauge Motor vehicle Odometer
Mirror Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

1 - 7 of 7 Posts