PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The NEW Super Mini Track at River Valley Mx is almost completed. It should pretty much be there by this coming Saturday, December 20th. It is being built to offer more of a challenge for the young riders that are a step above the fifty/beginner track behind it. It is also a great place for the pit bikers to ride that are looking for a challenging mx type track to ride on. There are going to be several more jumps added to the track by the RV staff this week and it should be ready to go on Saturday so come on out and check it out. Bring your "A" game and your pitbike and you should have a good time.

Track fees are $20.00 per rider if you ride the main track and only $15.00 per rider if you ride just the kids track and the Super Mini Track. Practice times are Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am - 4:00pm. That is 7 hours of track time for just $15.00 bucks or about $2.00 bucks an hour. What else can you do in Dallas, Texas for $2.00 bucks and hour and have this much fun doing it.

Here is a sample picture of one jump that is completed out there. It is a Table/Double/Triple. I am not sure the triple can actually be done but some of the riders hit the table and double out. The dirt is SIKK the track prep is SIKK.

I do the photography for the River Valley Mx website and shoot pics at the track every Saturday so come on out and you can get your pics taken while you are riding also. I am guessing it is probably quiet overwhelming looking in the minds of these two fifty riders to grasp the concept of tripling this thing.

RIVERVALLEYMOTOCROSS.COM

There is also a Corner Track right next to the Super Mini track if you are just wanting to practice railing berms or flat corners.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SUZUKIRM12594 said:
That dirt is sick
You should see the dirt on the main track then. It is way SIKK. River Valley Mx is a berm railers heaven. This is a huge berm up at the top of the track.

Tyler Guest, member on this site, got some pretty good stabs at it on his KLX110 and produced some great results.

The big bike riders are diggin it also. Local rider Collin Haney railing the same berm on a YZ250.

Second place winner in a Berm Railing Contest I held at the track last year, Cam Potter. This is not part of the track but a berm I had built of the same dirt just for this contest.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey guys I put up several more pictures of the Super Mini track at River Valley Mx from this past Saturday when I was out there riding. You can go to the website at

RIVERVALLEYMOTOCROSS.COM

and click on the SUPER MINI link on the top right side of the page and you will be able to see them.

This track is really challenging and if you are one of those pitbike riders that likes to ride MX and SX style tracks then you will want to check this little track out. Its crazy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts