PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mxracer728 said:
naw, they are a little old. been on their site for a while now, and they cost too much, its just becuase they are "BILLET"

for 70 bucks i sure hope they are billet lol! they look like the bbr one but the bbr one is only 35 bucks.

G

·
You might want to try one from P3 Racing. I am testing one out and am tking it to a race on Sunday. I should have a review of it up on MTTM next week. I can already tell you it's one of the slickest looking shifters I've seen. It's got a nice satin finish and is about half the weight of your stock shifter. Very inexpensive too!

·
Registered
609 Posts
50ccchick said:
You might want to try one from P3 Racing. I am testing one out and am tking it to a race on Sunday. I should have a review of it up on MTTM next week. I can already tell you it's one of the slickest looking shifters I've seen. It's got a nice satin finish and is about half the weight of your stock shifter. Very inexpensive too!

Link?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yah i dont understand that too. the guy one here named kaos his dad owns p3 racing talk to hime or i know ive seen the p3 bars on ebay

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have a Moose folding shifter on my 50 (+1 inch.) I like it. I could buy 3 of these shifters for the price of a billet one (I paid around $20). I havent had any problems with it. The only problems I have now is my brake pedal bending.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.