PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a few pics of my new offroad project!!!

walker evans race shocks,wheels tires-with spare,seats,custom paint,hid lights,1-off rollcage, front and rear bumpers,cd player with satelite radio,panels and roof,revbox,exhaust--im thikin full on longtravel is next-- what do ya think???

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
Looks pretty sweet but the door things need painted in my opinion. the Three tone between orange black and silver isnt workin. if you painted the doors matching orange it would look sweet. Dont get me wrong it is awesome but just needs something done with the door things

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RcWannabe said:
Looks pretty sweet but the door things need painted in my opinion. the Three tone between orange black and silver isnt workin. if you painted the doors matching orange it would look sweet. Dont get me wrong it is awesome but just needs something done with the door things

its still a project in work at this point-- the cage and bumpers still need to be powdercoated, and yes-- i may be painting the panels as well!!!

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
travis77 said:
Nice job. Another wallet drainer lol.

you bet it is!!!! gonna be another 4500.00 for the long-travel setup as well-- but i guess its better than spendin it all on CRACK and HOOKERS!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MXjess84 said:
those pics are awessssommme

hows that on gas, i need a cheaper ride

LOL--about 100miles per tank 8 gallons---------------

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yep-- not the best fuel mileage , but a ton of fun!!!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Looking good Mrmotard. You west coast guys have all the cool toys. I'll have you know that crack and hookers share more with out hobbies than you think. They all cost buttloads of money to get into, and once used none of 'em have hardly any resale value. LOL

·
Registered
378 Posts
Dope. How much horse power is that putting out? Should have made a cage to put in a GSXR1000 in it. That would be fun. 6 speed 150 hp :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.