PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new site is up, we will be adding more pics and products over the next few weeks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wow, impressive! Looks like Pitster is aimed to take over, I guess being on top isn't enough... Now I really want to wait for the new motards! Will any be street legal besides the X4?

- I have a few comments on the new site if you are interested.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
WOW! You guys got just about a full on line of bikes now. If you guys keep at it, through some time and development, I'm sure we'll be seeing some of those bikes winning some big nationals. And I dont just mean the MXR110, Im talkin about that big KTM looking thing too haha. I'm anxious to see some testing and feedback on that 250mx. It looks like a great alternative for the expensive jap bikes. Well done Pitster.

Im assuming its a 4valve right?

Either Im blind or I just didnt see it on the specs

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! Just saw that roller and lemme tell you, Im just about ready to dump my current setup and get my klx motor mounted up to that thing. Looks awsome. I'll definately save people some big bucks on the aftermarket stuff.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
SUZUKIRM12594 said:
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! Just saw that roller and lemme tell you, Im just about ready to dump my current setup and get my klx motor mounted up to that thing. Looks awsome. I'll definately save people some big bucks on the aftermarket stuff.
I did not see the roller.....link it to me.

ty

1 - 20 of 103 Posts