PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got this on tuesday 1-20-09, put it together tuesday and wednesday night. broke it in today 1-22-09, changed oil etc. bike was put together with loctite and gone over totally.

sad thing is this is just way to much bike for what i wanted. it is a full blown race bike, i have put less than 30 mins on it w/ break in.

bike pulls wheelies like a 125 2 stroke. can't even get out of second gear in my 1/2 acre yard. can't get out of third gear on my street.

i bought it to play on and use as a real pit bike at races. 2nd gear idles at more than allowed pit speeds.

i wish i was 20 again so i could enjoy this more, but being over 40 i will never use it to it's potential. also willing to trade for the 110 e lrx model.

that should be more what i am looking for.

sorry i can't ship, i threw the crate out this morning. i am in s. florida between west palm and ft. lauderdale.

pics in this thread http://www.planetminis.com/f69/new-piister-lrx-plastics-graphics-108318.html

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
wow what a waste....sorry but thats just confirms my faith in men....lol

Ask Gary to find to a Florida dealer and try and trade it back for the 110.

Wish I was closer i would make a deal for it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes it will be my loss, the bike is pretty amazing from the little riding i did. bike soaks up all the bumps i hit, just really no where to ride something like this where i am. the only place to ride it fully would be the seminole mx track, that is 1 1/2 hours from me. my wife has banned me from mx tracks since i am the sole support ( all my buds who still ride there are in cast atleast 2x a year).

i intially called gary on this bike to find a dealer, there is not any down here. maybe if had the chance to ride it before i got it i would have got the other bike.

i really love the size of this bike, you can actually stand up on it and ride comfortably.

i did not check the compression but i sure felt it kick back thru lever. the power of this 160 amazed me over the 125 ssr i had 3 years ago.

now if i had that old motor in this frame i would be set.

·
Registered
243 Posts
You can put a smaller motor in that frame. You could sell the motor you have for more than you could buy a smaller motor for and actually make out with some extra cash in your pocket and have the motor you want

·
Registered
506 Posts
godocgo said:
matt or gary let me know if that is something possible. i really don't want someone elses used motor. i don't need any headaches.

no biggie....just trying to help out. I only pulled it to put a 160 in mine. Nothing wrong with it, not trying to pull a fast one on ya. :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.