PlanetMinis Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Great looking bike! Have to ask why the motor change? I was looking at the 190, did the 110!not have enough power? Why the 140

·
Registered
531 Posts
Bike looks great! Looks much better then I remember the original ones looking. Now take her to the dunes and report back. :)

·
Registered
pitster pro fse 110
7 Posts
so far my wife loves it !!! ill send pic after saturday as I've few hundo in parts do here thurs an fri will put together saturday..this is the 110 I've a 2020 190 cc but they said with the c-19 deal could be two weeks before it arrives...this 110 Is a 2020 as well was looking on facebook market place an saw it listed as must sale it started at 2800.00 after 3 days I saw it under reduced price an I paid 2000.00 for it kinda a bum deal for the man that bought it as he had just got the bike in box an then was waiting for saturday to put together as he got on monday an then tuesday went to work to find he was unemployed so he sold it I also saw he sold a 2012 crf50 an a small honda quad..I was a bit worried but once I began putting together I was very Impressed with the quality an the tig welds ... we then took out so wife could take it for a rip an dam these are solid so got online looking into them an found they have a 190cc so yep on its way...
I've been building atv an mx race engines both 2 & 4 stroke engines for 31 yrs so I'm going to do some port an carb work an see gains then ill most likely sale the 110 engine an buy new 190cc engine as other than engines nothing is different from 110 & 190 ...once I do the mods an get new parts installed ill take some pics an vid clips.. also ill have all take off parts for sale ..

21 - 29 of 29 Posts