PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How many different bikes are they going to come out with?
FSE 125 and FSE 140
Not sure but supposedly more on the way,I asked them about the 125 and 140 but said they just wouldn't be available yet even though it looks like Australia has them now.

·
Registered
625 Posts
This looks so good. Will be like the BW or fatcat so good for trial maintenance riding. Too bad that is not a big market.

If they make a 19/21" wheel full size bike with KTM/Husq plastics and Daytona Anima I might have to start going to local modern fullsize races again. Super Niche though. Could just get big boy swingarm/shock/forks for FSE190

·
Registered
493 Posts
This looks so good. Will be like the BW or fatcat so good for trial maintenance riding. Too bad that is not a big market.

If they make a 19/21" wheel full size bike with KTM/Husq plastics and Daytona Anima I might have to start going to local modern fullsize races again. Super Niche though. Could just get big boy swingarm/shock/forks for FSE190
There is a guy that sells kits to convert full size bikes into big wheels:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thx R6 for keeping an eye out! This might just be what the wife needs LOL
I have been thinking the same exact thing, she rides it like twice and its all mine lol! I would probably just get the 110 its been a great engine in the fse110r so far

·
Registered
493 Posts
Bike looks awesome, but hard to justify that much money when you can buy a used Honda fatcat or Yamaha big wheel for less than that..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bike looks awesome, but hard to justify that much money when you can buy a used Honda fatcat or Yamaha big wheel for less than that..
I haven't seen a used big wheel or fat cat in years for sale in my area, i personally think this looks way cooler but if you can get those bikes still i understand, again just me but i would still rather have one of these.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I am on the westcoast and you can find them all over for sale. Hard to beat oem quality. I think the pitster looks awsome and will most likely get one after I hear some reviews on how it does in the sand.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am on the westcoast and you can find them all over for sale. Hard to beat oem quality. I think the pitster looks awesome and will most likely get one after I hear some reviews on how it does in the sand.
See you guys have awesome riding areas and places to go I'm in swfl and been here 39 years and have been into bikes since I was at least 10 years old(hardcore since 14-15 when I could start actually buying bikes).
I saw a Honda fat cat in person 1 time out in the wild when I was 14 never seen a big wheel or fat cat since then! Every once in a blue moon I would see one for sale and usually it would be hours away from me on craigslist.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts