PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...I started building too many high end bikes and with a recent property purchase I wont be able to finish both if either of them. Depending on what sells first I may keep one setup and continue with that bike, but for now it's all up for grabs. I've priced it all reasonably and am not taking offers at this time. Prices do not include shipping.

Brand new Daytona 1 piece 5 spoke rims. Front size 2.75 X10 rear is 3.5 X10. The rear was bolted on for mockup but never had a tire mounted. Brand new set of Heidenau K61s 110/80 X 10 and 120/70 X 10....Rims $425....Tires are sold...

Brand new Synapse NSR copy 30mm forks. FORKS ARE SOLD.

Brand new Kitaco triples for Z50 frame with 30mm forks. TRIPLES ARE SOLD.

Brand new Synapse disc brake front hub. ....Brand new OEM Honda NSR/NSF caliper. HUB AND CALIPER ARE SOLD.

Used NSR brake disc. Straight and in good useable condition. Not scored at all. DISC IS SOLD.

New chrome 330mm Tak shocks....Mounted for mockup purposes only...never ridden....Shocks are sold.........

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Over Racing +20cm braced monkey swingarm for NSR/NSF wheels.

G-craft caliper bracket for Brembo caliper.

A pair of NSF100 wheels with bearings and seals. (you will need to purchase the spacers)

G-craft 17T offset countershaft sprocket.

These parts are all brand new and only came out of the packaging for the pictures.

I hate to say how much I paid for all this stuff but it is a STEAL at $1250 for the whole package.

Lowballers need not apply here...This is a bargain.

I will not seperate the wheels from the package unless someone wants to purchase the swingarm and caliper bracket alone.

Buyer pays for shipping plus any Paypal fees. I will also accept US Postal money orders.

Will ship overseas using US Postal Express Mail International. Insured for the full amount, trackable with a signature due for delivery.

Contact me at hunchumaca at msn dot com if you have any questions.

Thanks.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Synapse forks are no longer made and new 30mm HRC Honda forks retail at close to $700 for the pair. If someone wants to build a trick monkeybike front end, I'd be all over these parts as they are being sold cheaper than retail.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Very nice, if that swingarm/wheels would fit an NSR I'd be all over it.

·
Registered
547 Posts
z50 chopper said:
the swingarm won't as it is dual shock but the wheels should

Yeah but he won't sell them seperate.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Based on your add, this may not be what you are looking for but I thought I would ask anyway:

Would you consider a trade? Your rims for my NSR50 6 spoke wheels w/ tires mounted?

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
I meant the Daytona wheels for my NSR wheels. In my stupidity, I missed that he already has NSR wheels for sale....duh.

I like the Daytona 10" wheels.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts