PlanetMinis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Join us on Saturday, June 5th for XFest located at Doc Romeo Skatepark on Cheyenne and Buffalo. This event is presented by Xtreme Radio and the Skatepark Safety Coalition.

Not only will there be open skatepark, BMX, and music...but we...the City of Las Vegas Xtreme Sports unit, have constructed a minimotoX track (Sic Track!!!!). There is also a smaller scale dirt track right next to it...used for RC Cars or beginner 50 riders! Check out our website at www.vegasamjam.com. A pop up for the event will come up. AND....if all works out, this track will become a PERMANENT track by the end of June, open certain nights during the week. For more info, feel free to email me at [email protected]. Got Fiddies!!!!! Bout time Vegas got a Fiddie track

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics of Fiddie track

The website I gave was the City website of our Vegas Am Jam skatepark series. This minimotoX track is still in construction and will be completed by tomorrow. We are finishing up shaping it all day today. I do have some pics of the construction of the park, just not finished product

·
Registered
87 Posts
What's up spamadocious! Next time post your topic in one forum. It will get read just as much as posting all over the place, and then people won't be pissed cuz you're spamming our boards.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry bout that. Just though might as well reach all the people rather than some. Im new to this...if I post in one area I assume thats good enough.

No need to get angry, just passing on some news of a new track that has been much needed here in Vegas. Sorry again :cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.