PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum but have been competing in pitbike racing for the past two years in South Africa. I am looking to get into the mini SX group and look forward to learning who is who in the world of mini SX, what bike are being used, events calenders, venues, and , and ,and.....

I am looking into getting a subscription to a pitbike mag but need advise, I want the right one, for people in the know!

As I mentioned earlier, I live in sunny SA and we don't have the following over here that you folk do, largely due to number I guess, but the sport is growing and I am looking at growing the sport and learning from guys that are in the game and know what they are doing.

Can anyone recommend a good web site to start with (and magazine please)

Are there MiniSX mailing list, for results, fictures etc...

Who know, maybe one day my dream of making a living doing something I love will become a reality, long live the mini's.

G.

· Registered
3,548 Posts
rent said:
I am new to the forum but have been competing in pitbike racing for the past two years in South Africa. I am looking to get into the mini SX group and look forward to learning who is who in the world of mini SX, what bike are being used, events calenders, venues, and , and ,and.....

I am looking into getting a subscription to a pitbike mag but need advise, I want the right one, for people in the know!

As I mentioned earlier, I live in sunny SA and we don't have the following over here that you folk do, largely due to number I guess, but the sport is growing and I am looking at growing the sport and learning from guys that are in the game and know what they are doing.

Can anyone recommend a good web site to start with (and magazine please)

Are there MiniSX mailing list, for results, fictures etc...

Who know, maybe one day my dream of making a living doing something I love will become a reality, long live the mini's.

G.
Rent, well your at the best website for information right now. :D

As for magazines I would recommend (click on ---) Mini Moto Magazine

For results, pictures and info I would just keep coming here and search for info or ask. There's alot of racers here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.