PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a CT70 , I am over 200lb . I want up grade / change out the engine package. Would like a 125-140cc engine , my question is what is a good choice for this replacement. Would like keep using the stock bash guard . I would also like to go 12v system too . I am sure all this has been asked many times before. I did not paint the head light bucket . A car painter guy said he could match the color
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Green

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Check out this video...his whole channel really. Lots of info there.
But you might have to use a 4speed manual clutch engine. Apparently the semi-auto clutch type Lifan engines have been out of stock for a while now.

·
Premium Member
1970 CT70, 2019 Super Cub 125, and five or six other basket cases
211 Posts
That bike is in awesome shape!!! What a looker! Take a peek right here. This is one of the go to motors for ct70 swaps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That bike is in awesome shape!!! What a looker! Take a peek right here. This is one of the go to motors for ct70 swaps.
Hi thanks for the link . Looks like a very good engine. I realize the stock 70 carrying 220lbs is not very safe for riding just around my area in traffic. I used the CT70 to push my drag bike while was racing . And would like it to be able ride around at a better speed .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts