PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just joined the forum today. I currently own a 1975 Honda z50 that I purchased from the original owner 2 years ago ($750.00). Also bought a 1975 Honda z50 roller last spring - to good of a deal to pass up - even though it was a hour drive each way. $50.00 in the hand of the seller and the roller was mine. Extra rim included. Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Honda
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Honda
Vehicle Car Automotive wheel system Automotive tire Toy vehicle

Also collect Honda ATCs' and own a '68 Corvette

Thanks for having me - will have a lot of questions as I am restoring/cleaning/detailing the '75 Z50

Cheers, BK3

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! VERY nice 250r in the background there and love the ATC trailer!
Thank - you, Fresh110L.

I purchased the 250R about 3 years ago from the original owner - everything 100% original - date coded tires, plastics, seat, owner's manual, tools and original bill of sale.

The Hondaline trailer also purchased from the original owner - very mint - almost as new.

I have been very fortunate - all my trikes have been all one owner units. Even my 1975 Honda z50. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Auto part
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Auto part
Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Car Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Trailer Wheel Automotive wheel system

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
That trailer is cool!! What years did they make them? Does it have a serial number/vin?

I am not really sure what years they were made. They are pretty rare and I believe they were only made in Canada. Rumour has it at about 500 trailers manufactured. I just sold another one that I had - a lot rougher shape - faded paint - dents in box - definitely used. Went to western Canada.

The trailer shown below is in very nice condition - the original owner rarely used it and kept it in the corner of his shop.

Serial # shown below.

Label
Vehicle Label Car
Vehicle Trailer Transport Automotive tire Wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Commercial vehicle Transport
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Commercial vehicle Transport
Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Vehicle Car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.