PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am sure most of you saw my stocker 110 that I built for my buddy that passed away in early October. Well I was going to keep it that way because that's how I built it for him. And I didn't plan to ride it hardly at all, just keep it in memory.

BUT, I thought about it a little more, and I wasn't quite feeling the look, and I knew he wanted me to rail it so I decided to change up the look and I ride it almost every weekend. The bike is a blast to ride, and it has a lot of meaning just having that bike. I just finished up a new look for it. I'm still going to do a lot more to it, but this is it for now until I finish up my stock/mod and my full mod.

Tell me whatcha think...I really like it so far.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gottkts said:
looks good the green pops cant wait to see what else you got in store for it because all of your bikes are sick

Wow, thanks man. I really appreciate knowing my hard work doesn't go unappreciated. I put a lot of thought and work into my builds. I have two more bikes coming out very soon, just about done with both of them!

And yeah, I got a few things left I want to do to this one. But as it is right now it's still a BLAST!

chasetheface123 said:
very cool that you built a bike in memory of your buddy

Well, it wasn't exactly in memory. I was building this for him and he was going to pay me in payment because he couldn't afford it all at once so I was a good friend and built it for him so he could have one to ride with us. He had been my best friend since I was 2 years old.

Well the day I was just about done with the bike, he said he was going to come over after work to come take a look at it because he hadn't seen it yet. He was so stoked. I never saw him, and didn't hear from him. I then get a call that night saying he had died riding his dirtbike home from work.

Real sad story, and I am still very emotional about the topic. But I know he would have loved the bike.

·
Registered
6,877 Posts
looks good man. I would try and find some cheap black side panels or even green. I think that would help flow the rear together. Very cool you are keeping it and riding it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.