PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a new indoor track about 30 minutes south of fort worth. They practice on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday nights from 6-10.

**Tuesday nights are for 50's and mini's only. The cost is $15.

**I was just informed that 50 practice will now be every other tuesday, but you can still bring your 50 out any other night they are open.

This track is well worth the drive it's got lots of turns, some fun table tops, a rythm section, large double, triple, and a big whoop section.

You can find out more on the track at http://tracksidetx.com/events

· Registered
52 Posts
Man, thats awsome. I had no idea that that opend. I live in Joshua texas wich is like 20 minutes away.

I am 14 and have a xr80. Maby i will see some of yall out there.

I also have a kx that is pretty tricked out that needs some motor work that i want to either sell or trade for like a stock 50 or one that maby has a pipe.

later

chase :D

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's good to hear more people are planning on coming out to the arena. If enough people come out they will start having pit bike practice every week.

I am going to try and make it out wednesday night for a while. Look for me on a orange xtreme w/ number 420.

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's a shot of the track that I just found.

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are racing tonight at 7:30.

Then they are having a $2000 pit bike race December 11 and 12.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.