PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are the new I-shocks compared to the old ones? Espeacialy the M1-A4? Ive heard not so good about the old shocks but how are the new ones holding up? I have had a works in the past with out resi how would the M1-A4 compare?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I just ran mine with the BBR superpro swing are an had to send it back. The valving is way to soft for me at 160lbs an a 1200lbs spring. Other than that I love their stuff an the customer service is awsome they will always take care of people

·
Registered
43 Posts
k i got the shock in today and put it on. it works awesome for me every jump i hit it was a nice landing. its very easy to adjust to easier that i thought it would be. the only bad thing about it was i had to grind part of the swinger to fit it in but nothing to extreme. well hope this helps you out. if you have any questions just ask.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
110kid said:
k i got the shock in today and put it on. it works awesome for me every jump i hit it was a nice landing. its very easy to adjust to easier that i thought it would be. the only bad thing about it was i had to grind part of the swinger to fit it in but nothing to extreme. well hope this helps you out. if you have any questions just ask.
Sweet! Thats good to hear! What swinger do you have? Stock or aftermarket?

·
Registered
138 Posts
My Buddy run one of these new ishocks on his Reeg 70 in our Nationals over here and blew two brand new ones in one day....

It was on an Mx style swinger.. cant tell you exctactly what model , i nearly bought one myself for the Klx... but went with what i've always had in the end.... An Elka...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.