PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, just about to get back into red ownership. Have had Honda ST70 and 90 from new in the 1970;s and looking to restore the following in my retirement.

I am looking to buy a barn find, Honda 55 that's missing lots of peripheral bits, but turns over and sparks, having sat for 20 years. I can't find much info, so really hope someone here can help.

Chassis number is C105-H091---. I'm guessing that's a 1963 build. BUT I can't find any info on its engine. Its a 54cc. with the lower skinny exhaust pipe, and the large 2nd sprocket that needs you to change the chain.

My guess is its an early trail. No front fender, or knee protector. Its missing all forms of lights too. Were they sold this way? I'm particularly interested if it originally had lights, as then I can register it for road use.

Thanks for any comments/help in anticipation,

Happy trails, M80

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi dirtbkr188 Thanks for your prompt reply. I had not seen this item.

I thought the US spec bikes differed from all other overseas markets? And my chassis prefix is C105-H not T as for the US bikes. I think I need more info?

I'd also like some info/comments on the 54cc engine, as I can't find anything on the net.

Cheers M80

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.